Organic gardening work with nature as much as possible. For example, plant nutrients are met primarily from natural sources, including composts, Bio-fertilizers. In our gardening service, the strategy is to feed the natural and the natural products in turn will feed the plant. In conventional gardening, fertilizers are used to directly feed the plant. One goal of managing fertility in organic gardening is to increase organic matter content of the natural bio-fertilizers.
We are the manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of Coco Peat . Coco peat blocks are manufactured from coconut husks. These husks are the products of other industries that use coconut. They find a huge application in horticulture and agricultural applications to enhance the healthy growth of plants. Our clients can avail these blocks in different specifications as per their needs.Features:
- High moisture retention capacity
- Light & aerated structure
- Free from weeds, disease bearing germs & harmful chemical substances
- No harm to the environment
- Organic in nature
Growing bags are ideal for plants that don't have deep roots, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, chilli peppers, aubergines and courgettes.
Our Grow Bags are more durable with reinforced seams and stitched corners. With care you can get several seasons out of them, making them an even better value.
Best of all, we've created several sizes of Grow Bags, designed to suit specific crops. You'll use only as much soil as you need, and enjoy the maximum harvest in the minimum space.
Our product range includes a wide range of Grow bags such as Circular Grow Bags, Rectangular Grow Bags and Vermi Bags.
- Qulaity : HDPE , Fabric, 200 GSM
- upto 5 years life time
- Uv protected
- These bags can last for more than 5years under constant use while resisting harsh sunlight
- In south India, thousands of our Plant bags are used to grow Vegetables, Green plants and flowers is the Ideal Choice for Kitchen gardening
- With light weight, portability these bags can be placed any where occupying very less space are also supplied from 160 gsm upto 200 gsm fabrics
Panchagavya, an organic product has the potential to play the role of promoting growth and providing immunity in plant system.
- Yield enhancement by 18% and in few cases
- Wholesome vegetables with shiny and appealing skin
- Extended shelf life
- Very tasty with strong flavor
Ingredients of Panchagavya
3% solution was found to be most effective compared to the higher and lower concentrations investigated. Three liters of Panchagavya to every 100 liters of water is ideal for all crops. The power sprayers of 10 liters capacity may need 300 ml/tank. When sprayed with power sprayer, sediments are to be filtered and when sprayed with hand operated sprayers, the nozzle with higher pore size has to be used.
The solution of Panchagavya can be mixed with irrigation water at 50 liters per hectare either through drip irrigation or flow irrigation.
3% solution of Panchagavya can be used to soak the seeds or dip the seedlings before planting. Soaking for 20 minutes is sufficient. Rhizomes of Turmeric, Ginger and sets of Sugarcane can be soaked for 30 minutes before planting.
3% of Panchagavya solution can be used to dip the seeds before drying and storing them.
Effect of Panchagavya
Plants sprayed with Panchagavya invariably produce bigger leaves and develop denser canopy. The photosynthetic system is activated for enhanced biological efficiency, enabling synthesis of maximum metabolites and photosynthatics.
The trunk produces side shoots, which are sturdy and capable of carrying maximum fruits to maturity. Branching is comparatively high.
The rooting is profuse and dense. Further they remain fresh for a long time. The roots spread and grow into deeper layers were also observed. All such roots help maximum intake of nutrients and water.
There will be yield depression under normal circumstances, when the land is converted to organic farming from inorganic systems of culture. The key feature of Panchagavya is its efficacy to restore the yield level of all crops when the land is converted from inorganic cultural system to organic culture from the very first year. The harvest is advanced by 15 days in all the crops. It not only enhances the shelf life of vegetables, fruits and grains, but also improves the taste. By reducing or replacing costly chemical inputs, Panchagavya ensures higher profit and liberates the organic farmers from loan.
A thin oily film is formed on the leaves and stems, thus reducing the evaporation of water. The deep and extensive roots developed by the plants allow to with stand long dry periods. Both the above factors contribute to reduce the irrigation water requirement by 30% and to ensure drought hardiness.
we are offereing good Vermicompost is used as a soil additive, conditioner, and fertilizer. Vermicompost functions to add humus and organic matter to the soil providing bioavailable nutrients to the plants, increasing soil tilt. Vermicompost helps with water infiltration and retention, while buffering excessive acid or alkaline soil conditions. Vermicompost helps store nutrients and keeps them safe from leeching and irrigation, functioning to balance hormones within plant physiology, and adding beneficial biology to your soil.
We are the manufacturers of quality earthworm compost to enrich soil nutrient.
- Earthworm compost boosts soil fertility, improving both the biological and physicochemical properties of the organic material
- It allows the utilization of essential nutrients from agricultural wastes in growing crops
- It aids the use of slow-release fertilizers, particularly its nitrogen content, which after one-third is used, becomes slow-release humic nitrogen
- It has a growth-promoting humic substance or phyto-hormone that accelerates root development
- It increases and diversifies the microbe phase, reducing pathological and pest incidence
- It minimizes nutrient loss as negatively charged organic material maintains and holds nutrients
- It produces humic substances (hamates) with high buffering capacity for better soil management
- Promotes faster growth of plants, increases crop yield
- Produces crops with a better taste, and lasting quality, without toxic residues
- Improves groundwater recharge and reduces depletion of groundwater
- Reduces soil stalinization and soil erosion
- Lessens pollution, as chemicals are not used
- Increases export of agricultural product with lower pesticide residues
- Lessens wasteland formation
SEEDS: We provide traditional vegetable seeds owing the hybrid varieties of vegetables. Know why to support traditional vegetable seeds because traditional vegetable are:
- Good to grow
- Taste and healthy
- Not modified genetically
- Retains the natures nourishment
|Radish||Brinjal country||Cluster Beans||Bitter Guard long||Bitter Guard Small|
|Beans||Ridge Guard||Bottle Guard – Round||Bottle Guard – long||Broad Beans - Bush|
|Broad Beans - Creeper||Snake Guard – Small||Lady Finger||Butter Bean||Snake Guard – Long|
|Drum stick||Chilly – long||Ash Gourd||Pumpkin||Tomato|
|Black Eyed Pea – creeper||Black Eyed pea – bush||Papali||Broad bean – kolzi||Daniya|
|Vellari||Avarai – long||Avarai – kundu|
Biofertilizers are the special formulation of specific beneficial microorganisms that promote the growth of plant crops by converting the unavailable form of nutrients into available form. These biofertilizers also induce resistance in plants against pests.Phosphobacteria - Advantages:
- Biopromoter facilitates root formation and plant growth
- It improves soil quality with subsequent uses
- It should not be mixed with antibacterial agents and inorganic fertilizers
- Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Litre(s)
Rhizobium: is a nitrogen fixing biofertilizer. Rhizobium sp. is the symbiotic nitrogen fixer which assimilates atmospheric nitrogen and fixes in the root nodule, formed in the roots of leguminous plants.
Suitable for: Ground nut, Black gram, Green gram, Red gram, Cow pea, Bengal gram, Mustard, Soy bean, French bean, Cluster bean, Lab-lab, Sesbania sp, Leguminous trees etc.
Azotobacter Bio Fertilizer: The aerobic bacteria Azotobacter chroococcum known to fix considerable quantity of nitrogen in the range of 20-40 kg of nitrogen / ha in the rhizosphere in non-leguminous crops. The lack of organic matter in the soil is a limited factor in the proliferation of Azotobacter in the soil. The bacterium induces hormones that help plants in better germination, early emergence and better root development.Benefits:
- Fixes atmospheric nitrogen which is a renewable source of energy
- Nitrogen fixed is immediately available to the plants
- Stimulates growth and induces green colour characteristics of a healthy plant
- Improves soil properties and sustains soil fertility, aids utilization of Potassium, Phosphorus and other nutrients
- Encourages plumpness and succulence of fruits and grains and increases protein percentage
- Increase the yield from 10% to 30%
- Improves the quality of product and thus fetches good price
Our highly trained Gardener staffs evaluate and maintain your turf, plants, trees and shrubs based on their unique characteristics and with the utmost respect for the sustainability of our environment. Our Garden Maintenance Services include: spring and fall clean-ups, minor tree and shrub pruning, bed edging, hedge trimming, ongoing weeding, mulching, planting, plant re-location, and all debris removal. Our Garden Cleaning system includes a property clean up and a group of monthly services customized for your property and designed to enhance and promote the sustainability of your valued investment.